Maximize Social Security offsets and overpayment reimbursement.
Overpayment Reimbursement Service (Seamless ORS®)
Often employees or customers forget they must repay overpayment funds. Allsup's patented Overpayment Reimbursement Service is a risk-free solution that's easy to implement and will produce measurable savings without adding to a company’s administrative duties.
Allsup's patented Seamless ORS process will help businesses regain dollars lost due to overpayments. Our expert SSDI process means faster awards for claimants – and faster reimbursement of overpayment dollars.
Many companies fail to not only recover significant overpayment dollars through existing processes, but often this process is quite lengthy – only obtaining 75 percent of recovery dollars – some taking up to three years after claimants are awarded SSDI benefits.
The Overpayment Reimbursement Service
- Screens disability claims using proven criteria to determine whether claimants are suitable for pursuing SSDI benefits.
- Represents disability claimants through appropriate levels of application and appeal by completing all necessary SSDI application forms and compiling medical documentation to prove disability.
- Reimburses overpayment funds with claimant approval using our pre-authorized electronic withdrawal process.
- Tracks all claimants who have applied for SSDI without Allsup’s assistance or who have return-to-work potential.
- Reports the status of all claimants in the SSDI application and overpayment reimbursement process who are being represented or tracked by Allsup.