Maximize Social Security offsets and overpayment reimbursement.
Overpayment Reimbursement Service (Seamless ORS®)
Often employees or customers forget they must repay overpayment funds. Allsup's patented Overpayment Reimbursement Service is a risk-free solution that's easy to implement and will produce measurable savings without adding to your company’s administrative duties.
Allsup's patented Seamless ORS process will help your business regain dollars lost due to overpayments. Our expert SSDI process means faster awards for claimants – and faster reimbursement of overpayment dollars for your business.
Many companies fail to not only recover significant overpayment dollars through existing processes, but often this process is quite lengthy – only obtaining 75 percent of recovery dollars – some taking up to three years after claimants are awarded SSDI benefits.
The Overpayment Reimbursement Service
Allsup also monitors long-term disability claimants' progress and status in the SSDI program. Access to full disability benefits, including monthly income and Medicare, allows self-insured employers to effectively manage benefit plans and expenses.
- Screens disability claims using proven criteria to determine whether claimants are suitable for pursuing SSDI benefits
- Represents disability claimants through appropriate levels of application and appeal by completing all necessary SSDI application forms, compiling medical documentation to prove disability, and appearing at hearings
- Reimburses overpayment funds with claimant approval using our pre-authorized electronic withdrawal process
- Monitors those who have applied for SSDI without Allsup’s assistance or who have return-to-work potential
- Reports the status of all claimants in the SSDI application and overpayment reimbursement process who are being represented or tracked by Allsup